RADD Solutions Limited controls and processes information and data for a number of reasons:
- As a business for legal and financial reasons
- As an employer
- To fulfil contractual obligations for our clients
- For the operation of RADD Solutions' website at www.raddsolutions.co.uk
- GDPR Regulation
- Guide to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- RADD Solutions: RADD Solutions Limited
- Our and We: RADD Solutions Limited
- Supplier: RADD Solutions Limited unless otherwise specified
- You and Your: The data subject and user of the RADD website that is reading this document
- Data Subject: The person who data is about
- Personal Information: Information about the data subject that can identify the data subject or be connected to the data subject.
Certain personal information about you is collected, stored and controlled or processed by RADD Solutions when you use the RADD Website:
- Demographic information, such as your postcode, preferences and interests
- News and events information which you may be identified in
- Website usage data
There are optional services available on the RADD website which will require the collection and processing of additional information if you use them. This policy will be updated with more details as these services become generally available.
Purpose and Legal Basis
Your personal information is used to authorise use of our online services and helps us to understand what you are looking for from RADD Solutions. This enables us to deliver improved products and services, and to maintain security.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records.
- To improve the products and services we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To customise the website for you.
- To publish news and event articles that may identify you, with your permission.
Our website contains links to other websites. We have no control of websites outside the raddsolutions.co.uk domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for the protection or privacy of that data.
RADD Solutions provide access to restricted parts of the website through optional social media and single sign-in services, these services are commonly known as:
- Microsoft Account / Microsoft Passport
If you choose to use these sign-in services or otherwise provide us with social media access we will request access to and collect information held by these services as described in this policy. All of the 3rd party services that we use will explicitly ask for your permission to share data with RADD Solutions Limited and should provide you with their data protection and privacy information.
Data Storage, Security and Transfer
Anonymised information is sent to Google Analytics and/or Microsoft Application Insights to analyse website usage.
Your name, email address, contact information, job title and employer may be shared with other people on this website where appropriate for collaboration and access to shared resources. We will provide further information and ask for your consent before adding you to any group or service that would cause your information to be shared.